Your support is needed
• 15,700+ mammograms and clinical breast exams were provided.
• Breast cancer education was provided to over 16,000 women.
• More than 4,616 diagnostic services provided, including diagnostic mammograms, biopsies, breast ultrasounds, surgical consultations.
• 559 breast cancers detected through these programs.
• Provided monthly training to 40 health volunteers.
• Ten children from Mexico obtained a humanitarian Visa and free treatment, saving and providing them with a higher quality of life.